The service membership for students varies in cost depending on the selection of major they wish to apply for.
|Plan of Study
||Services Provided (Apart from the ones mentioned below)
||15,000 + GST(18%)
||Editing of Essays
||12500 + GST(18%)
|15,000 + GST(18%)
||1) Editing of Essays, preparation with mock interviews for admission
2) Pre-applications and applications for TA/RA/GA
Members are entitled to the following benefits:-
- Customized counseling sessions with an EducationUSA Adviser. During these sessions, advisers guide students through the intricate process of applying to US universities (career counseling, selection of universities, assisting in the documentation, selecting the right university on multiple acceptance, assisting with formalities required for applying for a US visa, etc).
- Invitation to specific sessions on the US application process like Difference between a CV and Resume, Writing SOP’s and LOR’s, Scholarship and Financial Assistance, selecting the right university, Pre-departure information and VISA seminars currently conducted at Ahmedabad Management Association by American Corner and U.S consulate Mumbai.
- Access to specialized test preparation software and books for preparing for standardized tests.
- Students also get access to our reference library for 20 hours a week. Visitors must carry an original valid photo ID for entry into the office.
- Invitations to question and answer sessions with US Embassy Consular officers during the F1 visa session as and when organized.